Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tooth-a-days

Gus is doing much better! He finally got his first tooth yesterday! Two more poked through today (two on top, one on the bottom). Poor kid. He has two ear infections, pink eyes, and teeth coming in at the same time. He hasn't really fussed at all, which is amazing. I think he will survive two-a-days when it comes to football, he's a tough kid.

Both of my eyes are super pink! I look like some sort of scary cartoon witch with the creepy red eyes. I went to the Dr. on Monday morning and am on antibiotics. Hopefully, I'll start to feel better soon.

Dave's been a lifesaver. He's been able to take care of the kids the past few days, which has been wonderful. Today we were able to watch Ratatouille with Lucy again. So much fun. She was "cooking" for the rest of the day with all of her play food in her little kitchen.

Lucy's hair was getting a little crazy, so I decided to cut it! It's a longer bob, so cute. She always wants to get her hair cut at Peek-A-Do because they give her stickers and suckers (that girl will do anything for candy!). I do a horrible job cutting my own hair. I had the worst bangs in 2004 because I kept cutting and cutting and cutting. I've tried to stay far away from the scissors. We hadn't gone in awhile to get her haircut and I didn't know if we'd be able to go before we went on vacation, especially with my evil eyes, so we (Dave was in on this decision, too) decided that I should try to cut her hair. We said we would give her M&M's if she sat still while I cut her hair. Worked like a charm! After she was done, Dave ran her up to the store to get some Peanut Butter M&M's. I'll add some pictures later.

Dave got a Wii from work, love his bonus programs! Today we worked on our Miis (little players you can personalize), or like my mom says, "Oh, your avatars!" We made one for all four of us. So fun.

Tomorrow Dave goes back to work and the Realtor comes to list our house. It should be up on all the big websites by Thursday. We're praying for a quick sale.

No comments: