Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wunning Pan

That's right, wunning pan. We got some new place mats for Lucy that have little girls doing different dances. One section had hip hop and it totally looks like a girl doing the running man. I was happy to demonstrate for her what the running man looks like. Lucy, Gus, and Dave were laughing pretty hard. Then Lucy asked Dave to do the "wunning pan." We helped her to say "running man," but she still didn't quite get it. She called it "wunning ban." Funny.

Gus threw up twice on Wednesday night. Poor kid. It's so sad to see him sick. His right eye is almost shut. I called and talked to the nurse on Thursday morning to see if I should bring him in. She said to wait another day, to see if the medicine will work (it usually takes 48 hours). Our pediatrician called us Thursday afternoon and apologized to both me and Dave (he talked to both of us on the phone for about 10 minutes each) about the on-call Dr. taking so long to call back (three hours, yikes!). He asked about Gus and told us to come in if he still had a fever on Friday. It was so great that he called us personally and talked to both me and Dave. I love our pediatrician! Gus' fever still hadn't gone away by Friday morning, so I called and was able to get an appointment for the afternoon. It turns out he now has two ear infections and the medicine wasn't working, so now we have new medicine. His fever is finally gone! His eyes are still pretty pink, but aren't producing as much junk. He's even shared the pink eye with me! My left eye is getting more and more pink. I don't think I've ever had pink eye. Looks like I'll be going to the Dr. on Monday. Dave is still feeling under the weather. Lucy wants to be sick, too, but she's not really. She likes medicine. She sneezes every once in awhile, but nothing too major.

We posted the house a few places online. We got a call today and we're going to show it tomorrow at 12:30! We're listing it for real on Thursday, so this is just gravy. We have a little bit more touch up paint and that's it! What a relief! Our house has been one big project after another for the past two years. It's amazing to seriously be done enough to show the house to another person who might buy it! I'm really a great caulker these days. Caulk is amazing! It truly covers up anything. Love it!

No comments: