It's been an uneventful week so far. I love that! Lucy still seems to like pre-school. She won't tell me much about it, which kills me. She's there for three hours and I get maybe one minute of information. She played with Kendall yesterday and made a little cookie. The cookie is a small white paper plate that Lucy colored brown and put brown dots on it to look like a chocolate chip cookie.
Lucy's vernacular is cracking us up! She'll say something and then confirm by saying "Wite Mommy?" (right Mommy?). She arranges her animals and her letters and says "wike dis" (like this) and "wite heuh" (right here). We put her letters on the flash card and she's been correcting how I put the letters on the cards and says "I show you Mommy. See wike dis." Lately Lucy's been saying "okay" with everything she does. She has a running commentary.
Gus is still trying to chew those cords. Crazy kid! He's getting much more involved with what Lucy does. He lights up like a light bulb when she comes over to play with him. He's getting involved in the whole sharing process, too. He's having to learn that he can't take away toys when someone else is playing with them. Lucy just gives him another toy and he seems pretty content. Hannah tried to take toys away from Gus today and he didn't like it too much. Gus is starting to get opinionated! I'm so glad the kids can learn to share early on!