Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick Again!

We were finally feeling better last Wednesday and had two play dates. It was so nice to get out and be with other people. Being with other people meant that we would somehow contract another cold. Lucy woke up on Friday with a horrible cough (she sounded like an injured goose honking!) and I had a really bad sore throat. Yuck! Both kids had fevers yesterday and Gus woke up coughing this morning. After I fed him he threw up everything. I don't think it's the stomach bug, it was just from coughing so hard.

Dave was in Palm Springs all last week. He took the red eye home on Thursday and was home by 9am Friday morning. We were all sooo excited for him to be home. It was definitely a long week without him. He took care of the kids a lot this weekend. I took two sleeping pills on Saturday night and slept for over 12 hours! It was the first full night of sleep in over a month. Wow! It was glorious. I definitely needed the break.

We had three groups come look at the house on Saturday. One group came back on Sunday and said they're still really interested. They need to talk to their financial people today and want to have a contractor come look at the house because they want to make sure they can do the renovations they want to. I'm taking it all with a grain of salt. I'll feel better after we have an offer and go through the inspection. Another person who lives out of state is coming to look at the house on Friday or Saturday.

Not much is planned for this week. I really want to have a healthy family. I think we'll be staying in a lot. Gus' birthday party is next Sunday. It's hard to believe he'll be one already! Time sure does fly!

No comments: