The past few days have been really busy! Dave got a car on Monday night. He ended up getting a 2006 Nissan Altima, with only 34,000 miles. He likes it, I like it, we're all happy. He only buys a car every six years, so this was a big deal. We had no idea what we were going to get, so sifting through all the choices, reviews, and our own preferences was actually pretty hard. When we bought my van last year, we knew the make, model, and features I wanted, it was just a matter of finding the best deal.
Lucy has been really funny lately. She does different voices while she sings the alphabet. Lucy has this fake laugh that is contagious. She loves to laugh these days. I like that.
The whole Santa thing has been really great. I've gotten the kids their presents throughout the year, so I've been telling Lucy what she should ask from Santa. She has the list down pat and can rattle off all the things I already have stashed away. It's a beautiful thing. Lucy can even tell you exactly what Gus wants from Santa, too. On the way home last night we were talking about Santa. We asked if she knew how he got here, and she responded with "weindeeuh" (reindeer). We kept talking and Dave said to Lucy, "I'll put in a good word for you with Santa." Lucy's response was a riot, "Santa says HO, HO, HO!" Her voice got all deep when she said, "HO, HO, HO." We had no idea that she knew this much about Santa. She's seen Elf, we think that's the explanation. She can't wait to put out the milk and cookies. We can't wait to eat them! We're loving this whole Santa thing. I don't know how long we can keep it going, but we're going to milk it as long as we can!
Gus is such a sweet little boy. He's still into everything, he especially loves paper and the phone. Gus is showing his personality so much more. He was such a docile little baby, not so much anymore.
Hannah and Cindy should be coming over this morning. We can't wait to see them. We haven't had a play date with them since Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment