Instead of updating y'all on the past five months, I'm just going to jump right on in to where our life is now.
Gus had school today and had lunch bunch, which means he stays an hour longer to learn lunch room behavior. Judson and I drove to Mebane to get some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I cannot wait to try it out. We walked around a few antiques stores, too. I had no idea downtown Mebane was so spectacular! On the way home we were able to stop in Chapel Hill and run a few errands.
Lucy loves, loves, loves school. She is very into her chapter books and has at least two or three going at all times. Lucy's spelling words this week: afraid, holiday, mermaid, freeway, entertain, ballplayer, waist, daydream, straight, delayed. It still boggles my mind that our sweet little six year old girl reads chapter books and has weekly spelling tests!
I spent the afternoon re-organizing the pantry, doing laundry, and playing with the boys.
We had our small group, which is always a good time. I love our friends.
It's supposed to rain on Saturday and Sunday, so it looks like I might be doing my 14 mile run tomorrow. The marathon is two months from today!
No comments:
Post a Comment