Today I was in our bedroom painting some furniture with my new chalk paint (I love that stuff!) and the boys were in the family room watching a movie. They were both exhausted from school in the morning, I figured they would probably fall asleep watching a show. It sounded like machine guns were on the show Gus was watching. I couldn't figure it out, so I stepped into the family room and it was Judson, snoring. I looked at Gus and he pointed his thumb back at Judson and said, "He's pretty loud." Poor Judson, poor Gus! Judson got a cold two weeks ago and since then his snoring has been out of control. He sounds like an old man, like the kind of man I picture liking mint juleps, snoring up a storm. We're hoping it passes, and soon!
I made homemade-ish chicken noodle soup for the first time today. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. I've been making homemade bread, too. We had a hot-out-of-the-oven fresh loaf tonight to dip in the soup. The kids ate it up. I love when they eat their food without a fight. One of our friends who is home from school popped over for dinner. It was so fun seeing her. Judsy especially adores her.
A few weeks ago Norm! broke his favorite fake tennis ball chew toy. Dave stopped and got him a new one tonight. When he walked in the door he gave it to him. That dawg was so happy! All he wants to do is play fetch with it. Like, literally, all the time. Norm! is home now and he wants me to play fetch.
No comments:
Post a Comment