We've survived yet another week with three kids! Things seem to be getting a bit easier. Judson is four weeks old today. Time sure does fly. I'm finally starting to feel somewhat normal again. I slept on my stomach for the first time in months this week. And I'm finally off the percocet. I love that medicine, it was hard to say goodbye to it!
Last night we piled everyone in the car and two minutes into the five minute trip to the store, Judson starts wailing. The kid rarely cries, but when he really gets going, he sounds a bit like a goat. Lucy and Gus put their fingers in their ears (we have no idea where they picked that up, we didn't teach them) and kept quiet. Then Lucy yelled over Judson up to me and Dave and said, "You guys, you've a got a problem. He's crying. You've got a problem, you guys!" Hilarious. Lucy typically thinks it's her responsibility to take care of Judson, and I have to tell her she's not the mom. Not last night, she wanted no part of it. Luckily, Judson was completely satisfied with his pacifier.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment