Friday, November 2, 2007

RRRROAAR


Last night at the dinner table we were all roaring like a bear. I don't know how it started, it just did. Gus picked up on it and started roaring, too! He put his hands above his head and roared, more like an "Ahhhh," but we'll take it! He was so proud of himself!

We were out shopping on Monday and there was a skunk costume for $5. I got it, just because I thought the kids would have so much fun playing with it. It's a 12-18 month costume, but both kids can wear it. Lucy had it on for an hour last night and Gus just stared at her. He couldn't take her seriously. We loved the expressions on Gus' face as he was watching Lucy. It was hilarious. Gus loves the costume, too. He was a bit fussy this afternoon and so I put the costume on him and he crawled to the mirror and smiled. He loves it! I love having kids!

No comments: