It's true! Gus would scoot along, use his head, rock, and even sit up, but he wouldn't move his arms to actually crawl. Dave was playing with the kids last night and asked if I knew that Gus was crawling for real, like up on all fours and moving his arms (that was the part he was missing). I totally missed it! We tried to get him to do it again last night, but he was too sleepy. He's done it a few times again this morning. He's starting to pull up on things, too. We're going to have to lower the crib this weekend.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Gus is crawling!
It's true! Gus would scoot along, use his head, rock, and even sit up, but he wouldn't move his arms to actually crawl. Dave was playing with the kids last night and asked if I knew that Gus was crawling for real, like up on all fours and moving his arms (that was the part he was missing). I totally missed it! We tried to get him to do it again last night, but he was too sleepy. He's done it a few times again this morning. He's starting to pull up on things, too. We're going to have to lower the crib this weekend.