Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Late Notice

Judson and I went on a microwave hunt this morning. The best part about the trip to the bad big blue box store (there are good ones and bad ones, but we had to go to the bad store because it was closer to our play date) is that we found a super helpful associate! She talked me through the whole thing. I ended up finding a microwave online cheaper than any of the brick and mortar stores, even with their combined discounts! Yay for the internet!
We decided to refinance to get a lower rate. We had been going back and forth between a loan guy and the credit union and finally locked in a rate with the loan guy late this afternoon. At 6pm the appraiser called wanting to schedule a time for tomorrow morning. Yikes! It's actually kind of good, because I won't stress too much about my house being perfect and there is only so much I can do in such a short period of time. Here's to a high appraisal!
We went to small group, put the kids to bed, Dave got his haircut, he's taking Norm out now. I did finish painting the front door (it's taken a good few months) and folded three loads of laundry.

No comments: