Two of our neighbors were out across the street and saw the whole thing. They were just as shocked as I was. They didn't know what to say, their jaws were on the ground. I went over and asked where the crazy dude lives, because I don't want to ever have to interact with him. Our neighbor tells us where he lives, about 8 houses down. And warns me to never let my kids near him or his yard. She's had some pretty bad encounters with him, too. We were all a bit shocked.
Poor crazy man, who kicks dogs that come near him, and yells at their owners? What a miserable way to live. What if someone really did something wrong to him? I'm hoping a little bit that Norm poops on his yard right now and it's runny so Dave can't pick it all up because we had to feed him rice and beans this morning.
Which happens to be a wonderful transition into the other eventful thing in our little lives. Our microwave died this morning. All of Norm's rice was frozen, so I had to give him leftover rice and beans with his tuna. He ate most of it, I think it was probably a bit too spicy. He had some gas this afternoon. Poor dog. Okay, so normally a microwave dying wouldn't be that big of a deal, but we have all matching GE Profile Stainless Appliances that came with the house. It's the first time we have ever had all matching appliances. It seems to be the heating unit that is no longer under warranty. To repair it is a minimum of $300 and a lot of the reviews said they had trouble after the repair. What to do, what to do? We are officially on a microwave hunt, trying to find the best option for our little family. Meanwhile, I reheated my coffee on the stove today, because it was quicker than reheating it in the pot. Looks like we'll be cooking the old fashioned way for a while.
Well, the walk is over, and it's time for me to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment