Sunday, August 15, 2010

Father's Day

So I'm finally getting back into blogging. It's been a full summer!

Father's Day weekend was so much fun! On Saturday afternoon my mom watched Judson and we took the older two to see Toy Story 3. It was Gus' first movie in the theater and he loved it. He clapped every time something good happened. It was so, so sweet.

On Saturday night I got a wild hair and decided to start selling things on Craigslist. I always buy, never sell. We posted five things at 10pm and had takers on a few things within minutes. Everything was gone by Wednesday. It was nice to be on the other end of it.

On Sunday morning we made Dave breakfast in bed. He requested cinnamon rolls and bacon. It was easy and fun. The kids made Dave presents at school in May and had them all ready to go on Sunday morning. We went to church, spent the day around the house and went to the pool late in the afternoon. We went to go visit Jim at the very end of the day. It was a fantastic weekend.

No comments: